The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions processed by Sivam Theatre
- Ticket availability and prices on the Sivam Theatre web-site are provided for information only. The Sivam Theatre is not obliged to contract on the basis of that information.
- All tickets (and booking fees) must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Sivam Theatre will not be responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- Events or programme details may need to be cancelled or varied because of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- Sivam Theatre may place restrictions on the number of tickets that may be ordered.
- A customer making a booking on behalf of a group, by doing so, accepts Sivam Theatre terms and conditions on behalf of all group members and becomes responsible for making all payments due from the group.
- Nothing in these General Terms excludes or limits Sivam Theatre liability for death or personal injury, caused directly by its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. All other liabilities of the Sivam Theatre (including without limitation for cancellation, deficiencies in the Sivam Theatre or performance, or damage to property) shall be limited to the total of the face value of the ticket purchased and any booking fee.
The following regulations govern performances taking place at the Sivam Theatre:
- Arrive on time. Sivam Theatre will endeavour to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the performance (which may be the interval) but admission cannot be guaranteed.
- Make your booking carefully. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded unless a performance is cancelled or less than half the performance takes place.
- The Sivam Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission for good reason.
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket.
- Sivam Theatre operates a non-smoking policy in all areas of the building.
- The consumption of drinks in glasses or bottles is not permitted in the auditorium.
- The use of any form of recording equipment is not permitted in the auditorium, if anything found Sivam Theatre will take severe action.
- Mobiles phones and other electronic devices must be switched off before entering the auditorium.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, The Sivam Theatre will use reasonable endeavours to notify customers of the cancellation although the Sivam Theatre does not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. The Sivam Theatre is only able to inform customers for whom it holds valid contact details. Any customer who buys tickets without giving correct and up to date contact details does so at their own risk.
- You are responsible for any possessions you bring into the Sivam Theatre.
- Completion of the online booking process, including the provision of credit or debit card details, shall constitute an offer by the customer to purchase tickets subject to the Sivam Theatre general terms and conditions of sale (above).
- The customer is entirely responsible for entering his/her details correctly during the booking process. The customer warrants that all details supplied are true and accurate. The customer is responsible for informing the Sivam Theatre of any changes to his/her details once the booking is concluded.
- It is the customer's responsibility to check that tickets issued by the Sivam Theatre are correct. Tickets purchased online for the incorrect performance cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please call the box office on 0422-4398003 if you have any queries.
- Collect tickets no later than 30 minutes before the performance is due to start, (from the venue of the performance unless otherwise advised). Please bring your Identy proof when collecting tickets as well as proof of concession if appropriate.